Project Manager – El Segundo, CA – Contract
Project Manager (2 positions)
- Manage project timelines, critical path, budgetary / resource estimation / tracking
- Reviewing and prioritizing schedules on a weekly basis with team leads and project managers.
- Managing and updating schedules as priorities shift.
- Ability to host and drive project meetings with internal and external groups.
- Ability to take good meeting minutes
- Communicate schedule/timelines to internal and external groups
- Add/Update and track high level requirements in web based management tool (TestLink)
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships across cross functional groups.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science), Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-10 years relevant experience with program management in a fast paced environment required (not more than 10 years experience).
- Understanding of the software development process from requirements definition to implementation to test preferred.
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups.
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated success with working effectively with technical managers and managing schedules.
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and highly-organized with excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results.
- Focus on SDLC delivery of products to consumers.
- Experiences needs to show relationship building skills.
- Technical background preferred but not the focus of their resume
- Experience with web technologies
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications including MS Project is needed
- Occasional travel required.