Senior .Net Developer – Torrance, CA
Senior .Net Developer
Company: We are a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980
Location: Torrance, Ca.
- Responsible for leading a small technical team mentor and motivate team members, designing, coding and unit testing applications, enhancements and projects.
- Develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
- Contribute to technical performance analysis and enhancement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent technical skills:
- Advanced understanding of Design Patterns and UML
- C#, ASP.NET and Silverlight.
- WCF, Soap, Windows workflow
- XML (DOM manipulation, SAX parsing, XPATH, XSLT).
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Advanced understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication).
- Understanding of development tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching.
- Capable of planning and managing enhancements, change requests, and release
- Proficiency with MS Project, Visio, UML design tools
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- Ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate small project teams.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT/Technology.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in application development and design.
- A minimum of 3 years as a Technology Lead or Design Lead
- Microsoft Certified Architect
- Experience with international or multi-level marketing business.
- Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.